PHP 7 WORDPRESS HOSTING & SUPPORT
Premium WordPress Hosting
My hosting is provided by industry leader WP Engine. Key elements:
- Security: Robust, enterprise-grade security keeps your website safe.
- Automated Backups: Daily and on-demand backups with one-click restore.
- Support: Direct from me during office hours; 24 hour WP Engine support.
- Technology: PHP 7 & best-in-class architecture ensure speed & reliability.
My terms and conditions stipulate that all sites hosted through Hexagon must be closed on Sundays. Clients also have the option of contracting directly with WP Engine if they choose.
My annual hosting fee is currently £144+VAT. If you are thinking of going direct, you can see WP Engine plans and prices here.
Ongoing Website Success Programme
Ensuring the success of my clients’ websites in the long term is important to me, which is why I created the Ongoing Website Success Programme.
This Programme features three plan levels; key elements include:
- Support: I provide telephone and email support during office hours (normally Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 6:00pm). Support allowances vary depending on the plan; support time can be used on any web related activities that I provide.
- Uptime Monitoring: Your website will be pinged regularly to check it’s up and running, so we can act fast if it goes down.
- Advanced Security Monitoring: I use a well respected Security Suite to add additional security hardening to your website and set up & monitor security alerts for your website.
- Software Licence Fees: Take advantage of my developer licences for things like Gravity Forms (contact forms plugin) – so you don’t have to pay for software licences individually.
- WordPress Updates: Each month I will update any WordPress plugins & themes on your website where new versions are available. This is important for security and to prevent potential attacks.
- Reduced Hourly Rate: Benefit from a slightly lower hourly rate for any project work (£70.00+VAT instead of the standard £75.00+VAT).
- Annual Website Strategy Workshop, Content Creation and Site Optimisation: Clients on the Growth plan can take advantage of an annual website strategy workshop and a tailored programme of content creation and site optimisation.
Fees start from £40.00+VAT/month; get in touch to find out more.
Service and reliability are important to me too.
If you’re a growing business, you’re probably looking for someone who can not only create your website, but support it (and you) longer term. My mission whilst running Hexagon Webworks is to provide small, growing businesses with personal, reliable and hands-on support.
Hexagon Webworks is not a big agency; I’ve taken the conscious decision not to take on more staff. In part, that’s because I know how much my clients value being able to pick up the phone and call me direct. Yes, I take holidays occasionally (and my clients can access WP Engine hosting support directly when I’m not around), but for the most part, if you phone me up, I’ll be there to answer your call.